Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Monday

You've been busy my dear partner! I think I will give the book a try. I love Fanny Flagg.
I was busy too - what else to do with all of our weather problems up here in the frigid north? We woke up to snow Saturday morning and Sunday morning ! (that is not the preferred weekend weather!) Abbie ended up in a ditch Saturday night so Mike sat with her until the wee hours of the morning until the wrecker arrived, it was not a good thing. She's fine and so is the car.
I was able to make two pincushions for the craft fair in March.
What do you think?


We are all looking forward to getting together on Tuesday for lunch to celebrate Penny's birthday.
Enjoy your Monday.

1 comment:

kate2swim said...

Mama the pin cushions are so cute!! Keep up the good work!

<3