Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Little Break

Hey!
I just finished reading Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flag.  It was great!!  If you haven't read it, get it and read it.  It is full of wit and wisdom.  I laughed out loud.  I love books that can make that happen!!  I had taken a little break from my knitting project when I noticed a mistake 2 inches down with a color I was using in my intarsia pattern.  Nothing to do but rip it out.  So I put it aside and read the book.  As soon as I finished, I picked up my knitting and ripped it out!?!  No problem.. I'm back on track and hope to finish it this week:-)  
I am working on the house.  Went to my sister Judy's yesterday. She took me to a fabulous light store where I got a light for the bedroom.  Check out Lighting by Design.  They have some very unique lights.  She also finished making the curtain panel for my powder room...too cute!!  She has helped me tremendously with putting my new house together.  She has a great flare for color and design and works with her friend Linda designing and making pillows and curtains. Talk to you soon.  Janet
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was my book from the ole copy room at good ole GC HARTMAN! YEAH! I made the trip with you...I love Fannie Flagg! I love your blog. I feel like I am in the book room listening to you two visit, Janet at her desk with her morning tea, Brenda bopping in and out of the library trying to have a conversation with all the little bugger's driving her nuts(being kind here!) ANYHOW, for MY sake and Janet's I am glad this is a blog and we are NOT at GC HARTMAN!