Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Okay, okay!  I know it's been almost 2 months since the last post.  Soooo sorry!  I've been painting, knitting, quilting, falling, applying, teaching, etc.  So much has been going on in the last 2 months, I don't know where to start.  Well... painting. In August,  after 5 months of frustration with our builder, it was finally time for me to paint!  I painted the sun room....  
I painted the family room.... 
I fell off the scaffolding....  I kept painting...
They are still not finished with the family room.  SEVEN months later....they are STILL not finished with the family room.  
Do you hear my frustration!?!  
I went to Women of Faith in Philadelphia with my sister Debbie so I could think better thoughts about my contractors.  I'm praying for them AND Tim and I to see this through!
In the meantime...knitting.   I have been knitting lace shawls.  
Can't get enough of lace.  Brenda and I will be at the New Hope Arts festival this weekend where I hope to sell a few of my shawls.  I am so looking forward to spending two days with Brenda.  So much to catch up on.  
Quilting...I started teaching the Village Quilt at Country Quiltworks.  The women are wonderful!  We are having a great time working on this fabulous quilt by Janet Miller.  We have met 2 times and have 4 more classes to finish these works of art.  Everyone is excited to see their finished product and are working diligently to stay on schedule.  Notice how everyone is working so hard....


Applying...next week may end my time off from work.  I interview for subbing and knowing how much subs are needed, I don't doubt that I will be called and called often.  I'm both excited and nervous about going back to the classroom and.. a bit depressed to be loosing my knitting and quilting time.  
Finally, spending time with the best grandson ever!! 


Unfortunately, due to my fall not as much time as I would have liked in the last 2 months.  Tim and I did get a chance last weekend to spend a couple nights with Taylor, Kristie and Logan.  We went to the Bloomsburg Fair and had all our favorite foods.  My dad and sister Laura made a surprise visit on Saturday so we could all go to the Fair together.  It was great fun and Logan was adorable. We left Sunday and went straight to Millersville to hear Rachael play oboe in the honor recital.  She was wonderful and Tim and I were so proud.  
Until next time....

No comments: