Friday, February 12, 2010

Let 'the Games' begin!!

All day I have been going back and forth, should I attempt the CENTRAL PARK COAT from DOUBLE KNITTING, Reversible two-color designs by M'Lou Baber or actually ENJOY the Olympic Games while still challenging myself by knitting the Crown Prince Square Shawl from Knitted Lace of Estonia by Nancy Bush? This is a shawl I made for my sister Laura for Christmas, during the summer when I wasn't working or taking a 3 credit class, all of which I will have to do during the next 17 days!?! Well at 7:41PM I decided to knit the shawl for myself. So at 8PM, even though the Opening Ceremony seems to be late, I cast on, for the KITTING OLYMPICS so wonderfully spear headed by the Yarn Harlot. (Brenda and Tammi, I hope you are on board too!)

I'm going to try to update my progress and encourage others to join in.
PS, Don't you just love Bob Costas:-)

No comments: